Super Fun Indoor Playground
Below is the current schedule for Spring of 2023
Open gym provides a fun time to come play and workout at SMAS on all our great equipment. Open Gyms are great for all our students to come in and practice what they have been learning in class. This is not a structured class, however it is supervised.
New*** You will need to purchase a punch pass in your account online for open gyms. Also make sure you have the iClasspro App to use your punch pass. Once downloaded, our account name is smasgym then you can purchase a punch pass. Directions are below the Open Gym time information.
Open Gym Times:
Super Fun Indoor Playground/Open Gym times for all ages.
Saturday from 10:30-12:30–pay per hour @$10/hour (all ages)
You will check into the Blue Building at 3950 Woodside Blvd. Hailey
For Toddler/Preschool Open Gym ($10/session/child)--Ages 0-6
You will check into our white building door A at 3960 Woodside Blvd. Hailey
Parents will need to pay for anyone ages 6 months and up--
kids 0-6 months old are FREE with a paying sibling.
Prices: $10 per child per hour or Session on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
ALL Parents must sign in, agree to liability release, and pay upon drop off
Ages 5 and under--must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please do not be on your phones and enjoy playing with your kids.
To use your punch pass:
1.Download the Iclasspro app on your device.
2. Once you have the app you will login. Our account name is smasgym
3. You will then login with your email/password that you used to create an account on the spiritnmotion.com website/parent portal. If you don't have one, you will need to create a new account, and make sure all your children are in your account as well.
4. Once logged in, you will go to Open Gym at the bottom
5. In the search bar type in punch pass
6. Then it will bring up a box titled punch pass and click on it
7. Then click on open gym punch pass
8. Then click on the quantity you want to purchase and then select student
9. Buy a punch pass for each child that will be using one and click add to cart
10. Then click on your cart at the bottom and then purchase the punch pass.
11. Once you have a punch pass for your child, you will then click on Account at the bottom of the screen
12. Click on the child using the pass (each child needs their own pass)
13. Click on the pass and then you should see the open gyms available and you will punch in there.
14. Show the staff proof that you have punched in for the correct open gym and they will mark you paid. We will also receive an email once a punch pass has been applied to a specific open gym time. Thanks!
Once you are all set up you will just click on the app, login in (you won't need the account name smasgym again) and click on your child apply the punch and you are done.
***If you are staying two hours on Saturday,
you will use two punches and punch in for each hour.